GDDF Purpose and Application
Global Disability Development Fund (GDDF) of Rehabilitation International supports projects and activities that bring direct or indirect benefit to persons with disabilities.
- GDDF welcomes applications from RI members independently or in collaboration with their partners on areas such as rehabilitation, rights protection, education and employment, assistive devices, accessibility, data collection, and research. Projects to be supported by GDDF will normally be of one-year duration.
- Who can apply?
• RI Members and other entities
• Organizations in collaboration with RI members
- Funding limit
The maximum amount that can be granted under GDDF is U.S. $100,000.
- GDDF does not fund the following:
• Groups funded by, led by, or structurally/economically dependent on political parties or religious institutions.
• International donor organizations
• Businesses, academic research, scholarships and request for travel grants.
After carefully reading the GDDF Gereral Grant Guidelines, appkicants shall submit completed application forms together with required attachments to the RI Secretariat c/o the Secretary General (SG) preferably by email by the date stated in the RFP.
Address: 866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 422 New York, NY 10017